We opened Metropolitan Nails to be a revolution to the natural nail experience.
Now women and men can relax and enjoy expert nail treatments in an eco-safe, modern styled environment.
WHY CHOOSE METROPOLITAN?
- We are Woman Owned and Operated
- Our instruments are cleaned in a hospital-grade autoclave and sealed in sterilization envelopes until they are used.
- Our pedicure tubs do not use whirlpool jets. Due to the increasing spread of infectious bacteria, we chose a Reader’s Choice Award Winning- alternative Pro Massage providing a fresh liner every time, 3 levels of heat and oscillating vibration. *Accommodating up to a men’s shoe size 13.
- Our pedicure chairs are not traditional whirlpool thrones. We chose to mesmerize our guests with padded swivel seats and wingback styled backrests to enter and exit any pedicure service with ease. *Accommodating weight capacity up to 300 lbs.
- We use disposable nail files, buffers, and cuticle sticks which are discarded after each service.
- We do not remove callused skin with sharp razors and/or Foot (“Cheese” graters) Rasp.
- We do not offer acrylic products, which are both harmful to the health of our nail technicians, but also to overall nail health.
- We only use LED drying lamps, avoiding potentially harmful UV lamps altogether.
- We seek out the healthiest and highest-quality products! We carry a range of nail products and beauty items from industry leader Art of Beauty. We are also proud to carry ZOYA, a beautiful collection of “10-free” nail polish; 10- free polishes free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, tphp, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, AND lead. AOB is an industry leader in both quality and a commitment to healthier standards in the beauty industry. Safe for expecting mothers and children.